Restore Matting Human Hair Extensions and Wigs with Micro Wave? What? Is that crazy?
No, you didn’t hear it wrong. We are talking about restoring your hair with microwave.
How to Restore Matting Human Hair Extensions with Microwave
Listed below are steps to perform a deep conditioner process
- Place a considerable amount of conditioner onto the hair extensions.
- Rub the conditioner through it.
- Comb through the extensions, starting from the bottom up.
- Place the hair extensions in a freezer bag. After sealing the bag, put it in the microwave for 1-2 minutes with low-medium setting.
- Please monitor your microwave during this process.
- If the bag becomes inflated too much while in the microwave, stop the microwave, and allow for the bag to deflate itself. Then restart the microwave.
- You must allow your hair to cool down after being in the microwave, so please wait a few moments for the cooling process.
- Before rinsing out the conditioner, thoroughly comb through the extensions again.
- Wash out the conditioner until the water becomes clear. No suds should still form.
- You may allow the hair extensions to be air-dried, blow-dried, or you may install them while wet. It is up to your discretion but air drying is the best method to keep the hair nice for long term usage.
This is a video to help visualise the process, created by the YouTube influencer called Lovette Jallow. Hope you’ll enjoy watching it:
Have it tried this method yet? Why not share with us your thoughts here after the process? Did you hair get revived and luscious again? You can also do this to your human hair closures & wigs too, not just hair extensions.
Link to shop:
Hair extensions: https://www.oozz.com/hair-extensions/
The OOZZ Team