Are you looking for a good Korean face mask to combat skin issues?
Using a face mask regularly can help you get flawless skin as these masks hydrate the skin and nourish it to reduce early signs of ageing and improve the skin texture. Korean skincare products are famous for the ingredients which they use in their products. The sheet masks from the Korean skincare brands are great for getting soft and plump skin easily. Today we are back with another blog post revealing which is the top 10 best Korean Face Mask 2018, rated by reputable beauty bloggers and websites.
Enriched with vitamin C, this light beam mask from Vita is designed to make the skin look brighter and luminous. The extracts used in this face mask control the production of melanin in the skin resulting in a whiter and brighter skin. The mask also contains witch hazel extracts and castor oil which reduce blemishes and dark spots. It has a fresh citrus fragrance which refreshes the skin. The price is moderate.
- The mask repairs uneven skin and makes the skin look radiant and even.
- It contains vitamin C which accelerates the skin renewal process and lightens skin naturally.
- Witch hazel extracts balance the pH of the skin and keep acne under control.
- The refreshing citrus fragrance energizes the skin and elevates the mood also.
- The mask does not work on dryness so it is suitable for normal to oily skin types only.
- It contains vitamin C so you need to be careful while using the mask to not step outside in the sun as this can burn the skin.
What Women’s Edge like about it:
This mask is enriched with many good ingredients that cleanse and detoxify the skin to give you a healthier and brighter skin. The witch hazel extracts reduce dark spots and blemishes also.
If you are looking for some fantastic mask to brighten up your skin, this is definitely a great choice. At £18 for a pack of 10, which works out like £1.8/ sheet, that is a extremely good value comparing to what it offers to your skin.
“This is a brightening regular sheet mask that has arbutin and sodium hyaluronate high up on the ingredient list, and some other brightening ingredients such as vitamin C and grape fruit extract further down on the list. I like this mask because it has a lot of essence, and I like the fragrance (last item on the ingredient list). I can’t really describe what it smells like, but it’s really soft to me, obviously if you don’t like fragrance you should avoid this one, but for me, it’s a nice additive.” Says veronicaxrowena.
Lots of love,
The OOZZ Team