So we’ve just had the MTV EMA Awards and it was a feast for the eyes and ears. Rita Ora arriving on the red carpet in a dressing gown and towel? Obviously. Because what else would you wear to host an awards show?
While the music may have been the focus of the MTV EMA Awards, here at Oozz HQ, we can’t help but analyse the hairstyles paraded by the stars of the night. Here are my top 5 looks…
5. Rita Ora channelling serious Elizabeth Taylor and Kim Kardashian vibes, the pop star certainly made an impression walking the red carpet in her towel and robe combo!
4. Stefflon Don is bringing Narnia to the mainstream masses. Rocking long icy locks, an all-white outfit and some serious bling, not many could successfully pull this look off. We see you. #GIRLBOSS
3. British TV presenter and all-around firecracker Maya Jama worked a half up half down ponytail worthy of an award itself! Maya, if you’re reading this, can we have your hairstylists’ information, please?! Thanks.
Create this bombshell look with OOZZ Gold loose wave extensions.
2. Ella Eyre is fast becoming the Queen of Curls. Her signature style – much like Ariana Grande’s high pony or Jessie J’s bangs – has become synonymous with the singer herself. The box bag and red fluffy shoes finish off this doll-like look. A winning look from head to toe.
Swooning over Ella Eyre’s spiral curls? Shop our OOZZ Gold single donor deep wave extensions here.
DRUM ROLL FOR FAVE LOOK OF THE NIGHT…
1. My favourite look at the MTV EMA awards comes from across the pond. A certain Miss Demi Lovato dusted off her weave and slayed her ever so aptly dubbed Cher Hair to the gods. Super long, super shiny, super fierce. The hair did all the talking, thanks to the simple monochrome co-ord and nude lip. Take a bow Miss Lovato, we’ve got hair envy for days!
We’ve seen Kim, Rihanna and Demi do it, and now, you can do it too. Shop OOZZ Gold single donor straight extensions here.
What was your favourite look at the MTV EMA Awards show? Comment below and let us know.